Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a world leading aerospace company!
This innovative and growing company specializes in the design and manufacturing of aircraft interiors and systems for both commercial and private aircraft, as well as defense and space applications. With sites around the world and a strong global presence they have built partnerships with the world's top aviation companies and serve over 400 airlines!
In this Financial Analyst role, you would provide analysis and recommendations to support strategic and tactical initiatives. You would prepare forecasts and review company performance against agreed budgets, objectives, and KPIs.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Facilitate development of the annual operating budget as well as monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Analyze and report revenues and costs variances from budget/forecasts
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Suggest cost improvement programs and assist with implementation
Financial Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 - 5 years financial analysis experience
- Experience with ERP
- Microsoft Office and Excel experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work cross functionally
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/match, Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday
Location: Marysville, WA
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.