Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a world leading aerospace company!
This innovative and growing company specializes in the design and manufacturing of aircraft interiors and systems for both commercial and private aircraft, as well as defense and space applications. With sites around the world and a strong global presence they have built partnerships with the world's top aviation companies and serve over 400 airlines!
In this Financial Analyst role, you would provide analysis and recommendations to support strategic and tactical initiatives. You would prepare forecasts and review company performance against agreed budgets, objectives, and KPIs.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Facilitate development of the annual operating budget as well as monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Analyze and report revenues and costs variances from budget/forecasts
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Suggest cost improvement programs and assist with implementation
Financial Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 - 5 years financial analysis experience
- Experience with ERP
- Microsoft Office and Excel experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work cross functionally
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/match, Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday
Location: Marysville, WA
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I really appreciate the support and honesty of your firm.