Tooling Technician I Direct Hire I $25-$27/hr
Posted January 26, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
If you have experience in tooling repair and performing regular maintenance activities on production molds, this Tooling Technician role could be a great fit for you!
This is a full time, direct-hire role that offers a positive work environment and excellent benefits hire.
In this role you will be a part of a close-knit team that promotes internal growth.
Tooling Technician Job Duties:
Maintain plastic injection molds and equipment is in optimal running
- Perform preventative mold maintenance and mold repair activities.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs and troubleshooting related to tooling/molds.
- Operate all tool room machinery and equipment and also complete final form, fit and function of mold repairs.
- Assist with mold setups performing mold removals, reinstall and preparing molds for production startup
- Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for all tools.
- Read and interpret detailed technical drawings and schematics.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM with rotation on call
Tooling Technician Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Minimum 4 years related experience
Benefits (upon hire):
Location: Goodyear, AZ
If this Permanent Tooling Technician role sounds like a good fit for you, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to connect with our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love working with people and taking on new challenges. I am passionate about matching great people to great jobs and I come to work every day ready to help better the lives of others!