Vehicle Accessory Installation
Posted January 13, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am to 4:30pm
If you love working on vehicles, installing upgrades or specialty items, this may be the perfect fit for you! A worldwide shipping company specializing in the transport of new vehicles, and other equipment is hiring for their location in the Port of Tacoma. This facility receives in brand new vehicles and prepares them to be shipped out to dealerships.
In this position, you would be responsible for installing accessories such as step-rails, splash guards, illuminated kick plates and cup holders, remote tailgate locks, and more. There is training provided and lots of opportunity to develop your existing skill set!
- Install a variety of accessories using written instructions
- Use hand tools and air tools to install parts
- Troubleshoot electrical or mechanical issues
Prepare vehicles to be shipped to dealerships
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions - frequently getting in and out of vehicles
- Previous experience using hand and/or air tools
- Previous experience with installation based on written instructions preferred
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Employees are spaced 6' apart in well-ventilated areas
- Masks are required on site when within 6' of others
- Additional sanitizing and cleaning performed regularly
Pay: $18+/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm. Overtime is offered occasionally.
Location: Tacoma - This location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
Interested in this Vehicle Accessory Installation position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. My favorite part of my job is seeing a candidate go full circle: from interviewing, to going through the hiring process, to loving their new job. I enjoy working with my team each day and helping people find jobs that they enjoy.