Warehouse Associate | Full Time | Up To $20 An Hour
Posted January 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 8 am to 4:30 pm
If you're looking for a company that will expand and take your warehouse skills to the next level, this is the right opportunity for you!
Bothell is looking to add an Warehouse Associate to their team.
This Supplier specializes in repairing and selling marine radio and navigational equipment. They pride themselves on creating value for customers by providing innovative solutions through their high-quality parts.
This is a full-time, temp to hire position with the intention to be hired on permanently.
It is a great opportunity to learn valuable skills and build your resume!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Pick/pull orders from designated areas in the warehouse
- Load and offloading products from trucks
- Assist in shipping and receiving area
- Assist with general maintenance and clean up in the warehouse
- Learn how to operate their forklift to move material around
You'll be successful if you're detailed oriented and enjoy cross-training.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, need to be open to occasional overtime
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- 1-year of recent warehouse experience
- Open to being trained on forklift
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Experience working with MS Suite products
Compensation: Up to $20 an hour
Location: Bothell, WA, this is a bus accessible position.
Interviews are happening now! Apply online or call our office at 206-453-2852 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.