Customer Service Representative | $23/hr
Posted January 13, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 8AM to 430PM
Are you customer service oriented? Do you have experience with technical products?
A leading manufacturer of laser surgical solutions in Bothell, WA has an opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative. Their ideal Customer Service Representative is self-driven, motivated, and excited to learn about cutting-edge technology to help troubleshoot both internal and external customer problems. So if you are customer service oriented, comfortable troubleshooting products and resolving technical problems over the phone this could be the position for you!
As a Customer Service Rep you will:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to and from customers with a genuine and warm presence.
- Provide technical support to assist customers with troubleshooting for all branded lasers.
- Determine customer product failure and provide appropriate steps to correct issue.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding work orders by tracking repairs from start to finish.
- Provide customers with product and service information to assist them in determining appropriate products or services to purchase.
Benefits: Weekly Pay, Full Benefits upon conversion
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years in a Customer Service position
- Minimum 1 year in Technical Support
- Minimum 1 year in a call center environment
- Phone sales and support experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 430PM
Location: Bothell, WA (Bus accessible)
Pay: $23 - $25 DOE
If you are interested in this Customer Service Rep opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!