Machine Operator | $18/hour
Posted January 13, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
Are you looking for immediate, full-time and stable employment with growth potential? A local producer of print and labels in Woodinville is looking to add a Machine Operator to their team.
This local company is a trusted provider of the most comprehensive array of custom labels and tag products for a variety of businesses. You are sure to recognize their work as they supply labels for food, health & beauty, custom wine labels, scratch-off game cards, window clings or industrial labels. They operate flexographic as well as digital printing presses and can do a variety of styles, colors and enhancements.
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity within an industry that is booming right now!
Benefits upon conversion:
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- 401-K with company match
- Paid time off along with company paid holidays
- Short term & long term disability along with life insurance
- Onsite training and growth potential
There is definitely opportunity to learn and grow with this company. If you are a reliable, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term opportunity, this is the role for you!
As a Machine Operator you will:
- Provide support to the label printing operations
- Clean and prepare ink trays for use in the printing press
- Routinely perform basic math
You will be successful in this Machine Operator role if you can work well under pressure, work well as part of a team, and possess clear communication and documentation skills.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00AM - 2:30PM
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Able to go up and down on a ladder throughout your shift
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about the printing industry
- Previous consistent work history
Location: Woodinville, WA
If you are interested in this Machine Operator role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!