Posted January 13, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Opportunity to join a privately-owned Commercial Real Estate and Property Management firm in Downtown Seattle as an Administrative Assistant!
The Administrative Assistant directly supports the Property Management team in all tenant-related activities.
Your strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to communicate well verbally and in writing will go a long way in setting you up for success in this role!The Administrative Assistant will be answering and routing phone calls and emails and working on administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Filing, data entry, records maintenance and other administrative tasks
- Enter and track work order requests through completion
- Coordinate work with engineering staff and vendors such as janitorial or security.
- Issue access cards, coordinate keys for tenants, respond to tenant requests for service
- Organize office supplies and common areas of office
Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: $22/hr - get paid weekly!
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong customer service orientation and experience
- Proficiency working on computers and using MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in an administrative, reception or office role
Location: Downtown Seattle
- free parking provided!
- easily accessible by bus, link or train
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!