Cleanroom Operator | Day Or Weekend Shift
Posted August 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, Friday-Sunday
Full-time, temp to hire position that offers weekly pay, great benefits, paid training, and lots of opportunities for growth and cross training!
A leading manufacturing company that specializes in the semiconductor industry has openings on their Day and Weekend Shift teams for Cleanroom Operators.
You will also have lots of opportunity for overtime if you are looking to make a bigger paycheck.
Cleanroom Operator Job Duties:
- Assemble parts per customer instructions
- Review parts to ensure they meet quality standards
- Operate a hand-held welding machine
- Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
- Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 5:00am-5:30pm
Cleanroom Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with/without restrictions
- Experience reading blueprints
- Comfortable standing for up to 10 hours per day
Pay: $19.00-21.85/hr. depending on shift
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire that includes medical, dental and vision
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Location: Tualatin (not public transit accessible)
If this Cleanroom Operator position sounds like a great fit for you, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to talk with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.