Logistics Coordinator | Day Shift Available | Growth Opportunities
Posted July 18, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st M-F 7a-330p
If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude looking for an amazing career opportunity, we have a Logistics Coordinator position that will be perfect for you! If you have exceptional computer skills, a passion for problem-solving, and the ability to make quick decisions, you will do great in this position!
A world leader in pop-culture figurines and collectibles is adding an Inbound Logistics Coordinator to their distribution team! In this role, you will manager inbound international shipments, and document all processes and inventory.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position that offers weekly pay and a consistent schedule.
- Ensure shipping requirements and regulations are met based on customer needs
- Work with the production team to request products as needed
- Resolve customer, carrier, and internal inquires in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- High-level attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
1st - Monday-Friday 7a-330p
Pay: starting at $18/hour
Location: Everett, WA
Apply today to this Entry Level Logistics Coordinator position, or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.