Field Service Technician | Remote | $30/hour Starting
Posted July 13, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am-5:00pm; Monday-Friday
Are you the independent type? Like working on your own and with your hands? Right now a locally based industrial laundry service company is looking to add a Field Service Technician to their team! You’ll have the opportunity to work all across the PNW in this full-time, permanent position, with the support of a company that’s had over 50 years in the industry – this is a direct-hire role and they’re scheduling interviews now!
In this role you’ll be performing a variety of tasks for customers – anything from diagnosing and repair of existing equipment to team installation and removal projects. Positive, self-motivated people tend to be rewarded with long-term careers in this company.
Some of your duties as a Field Service Technician will include:
- Diagnose and repair industrial laundry equipment
- Deliver and install new/used equipment (lift up to 50lbs unassisted)
- Travel from home to each worksite on a daily basis (remote/from home position)
- High level of customer service while interacting with customer on-site
Technicians who have been successful in this role have a great attention to detail and are highly resourceful!
- Valid Driver’s License for last three years and a clean Driving Record
- Lift 50+ lbs and have a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Can pass a DOT physical and drug screening
- 3 years of relevant experience
Please let us know if you have any electrical/mechanical licenses or certifications as well!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
On-Call: one week every couple months depending on how many techs are employed (available to take calls and schedule service for out of area clients; respond to or schedule service for in area clients)
Pay: $30/hour starting (will go up with experience)
- Medical, dental, and 401k with match
- Vacation, paid holidays, up to 3 weeks Sick/PTO
- Overtime over 40 hours a week
- Stock purchase plan for employees
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.