Production Associate | $19.50 | 3-day Weekend
Posted July 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4:00AM-2:30PM
Are you looking for an immediate position with a growing employee-focused company that offers competitive pay, career growth potential, and work-life-balance? This temp-to-hire opportunity could be the job for you!
This opportunity is with a unique and rapidly growing chemical manufacturer. They manufacturer carbon filtration products used in the defense, medical, diving, and industrial safety fields.
As a Production Associate, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your skill set and work for an employer that rewards hard work.
Production Associate Duties:
- Follow instructions to make sure production duties are performed correctly
- Accurately document the production process
- Package product and fill drums of product to certain weights
- Support in operating production machinery
You will be successful in this job if you have great attention to detail, are reliable, and have the willingness to learn new things.
Schedule: 1st shift
- Monday – Thursday, 4am – 2:30pm
Production Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of manufacturing or production experience
- Experience doing hand-written documentation
- Proven ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Pay: $19.50/hr. with the opportunity to earn more after conversion!
- Upon conversion: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Positive work environment
- Easy work
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Production Associate opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!