Account Manager - Industrial Sales
Posted June 13, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional to join a global leader in safety and environmental product testing and certification.
For over 100 years, this well-known and respected company has worked to make the world a safer and more sustainable place through their testing, certification and development of safety and environmental standards for cutting-edge products and technologies around the world.
Currently, they are seeking a business development focused Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new accounts in their Industrial Sector.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops new business and establishes account relationships
- Prospects for new customers within assigned territory, using various lead generation and direct solicitation methods
- Prepares written proposals of cost for services for clients, working with Technical Specialists and Operations staff
- Evaluates industry reports, territory databases, external competitive information and develops territory analysis
Account Manager Qualifications:
- 3 + years of experience in sales and business development
- Experience working in the Industrial Industry
- Strong initiative and ability to develop new customer contacts
- Ability to work independently with strong organization and time management skills
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Pay: 85k - 100k base plus substantial commission potential
Location: Remote - Must live in the LA / Irvine area
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO and more
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins, at 206-384-4558.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.