Machine Operator | Fabrication Industry
Posted July 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6:30am - 3:30pm
Great opportunity to build your machine operator skills and work in a clean, temperature-controlled building.
A company that uses state-of-the-art technology to produce metal parts is adding a Machine Operator to their team!
This is a direct-hire position that offers excellent benefits and a great schedule.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate machines/ equipment for the creation of parts
- Move products through the machine, tagging and labeling
- Power washing and powder coating products
- Quality Inspections for missing parts or flaws
You would be wearing a respirator in this role, requiring no beard. This is a great role for a resourceful solution-focused person who can work independently or in a team.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM – No overtime! No Weekends!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Strong hand and eye coordination
- Ability to measure materials, and read blueprints
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be familiar with hand and power tools
Pay: Up to $18 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Location: This role is in the DFW Area
If you're interested in learning more about this Machine Operator opportunity, apply now or call (469)947-6789 to speak with someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager of TERRA's Irving team. The best thing about being at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!