Systems Engineer (II Or III) | Aerospace | Direct-Hire | Hybrid
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 12:00am - 12:00am
An Aerospace and Electronics company known globally for being a true industry leader with their cutting-edge innovation and their employee centric values is growing and is looking for an additional fulltime, permanent Systems Engineer (II or III) to join their team.
It is an exciting time to join the team as they are working on new projects including components for electric aircrafts and aviation, and a recently developed proximity sensor using a new technology that will support a wide range of aerospace customer applications.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer with previous experience in Aerospace or another highly regulated environment.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work effectively with all functional groups to achieve product performance and cost targets. Build quality and manufacturability into the design. Define/understand/comply with company and regulatory guidelines to assure a safe operating environment
- Support continuous process improvement activities including Kaizen, 5S practices to ensure an organized and efficient working environment, and personal development.
- Understand, decompose, and define product and process requirements to support product development, sustaining and R&D
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Produce thorough and accurate design and development work of suitable complexity that meets all customer specifications and company requirements for schedule, cost, producibility, quality, and reliability
- Utilize proficient problem solving processes, documentation, tools and analyses to quickly and effectively identify root cause and corrective actions to technical challenges and/or issue in support of product development and product sustaining assignments
- Generate and review product development documentation including proposals, technical reports, procedures, correspondence, etc. necessary to satisfy customer and program requirements.
- Contribute to all Systems Engineering aspects (architecture and components) from initial product research, architecture definition, requirements definition, requirements validation, systems verification, management and flow down to functional engineering groups
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift
- Hybrid schedule with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
Systems Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related Science/Engineering field
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with the development process form conception to completion in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent customer interface skills and ability to effectively present technical material to customers
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- $95,000k+ DOE
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks accrued annually)
- 401k with company match
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you would like to hear more about this Systems Engineer (II or III) opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.