Entry-Level Production Associate | Printing Company
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Night Shift
Looking for a production job that requires no work experience?
Then you may be interested in this Entry-Level Production Associate position with a printing company! They specialize in creating packaging products like cereal boxes, so you'll see the products you make on the shelves within grocery stores.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position with a company wants to help you grow.
No previous experience is required—they will train you!
Entry-Level Production Responsibilities:
- Load paper roles onto machines
- Perform quality checks on the printing as the paper comes off the machine
- Shrink wrap the finished product
- Move the finished rolls to the warehouse to ship to customers
This is a great company to build your career.
Entry-Level Production Requirements:
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Must have steel toed boots
- Able to follow GMPs
- Swing – 2:30pm-10:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Night – 10:30pm-6:30am, Sunday -Thursday
- All shifts must train on day shift from 6am-2:30pm
- $2500 Sign-on Bonus (in in increments of $416.67 paid every other month over a 12-month period)
- Excellent Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Safety boots reimbursement
Location: North Portland off of Marie Drive – Must have reliable transportation
If this Entry-Level Production Associate role sounds like the right fit, please apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.