Mechanical Engineer | Entry Level To Experienced | Up To $125K
Posted August 11, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F, 7 am - 3:30 pm
If you have a mechanical engineering background or are a recent graduate and are looking to grow your skills and experience with a company that invests in your growth and values your opinion, this could be a great opportunity for you.
A growing manufacturing company in Mukilteo that machines a wide range of custom parts for the aerospace, medical, laser and technology industries is looking to add an experienced Mechanical Engineer to their team!
This is a direct-hire, full-time position with excellent benefits, a great work-life balance, and lots of opportunities for growth.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
- Design, develop, and build mechanical products and engineering projects.
- Test, analyze, and inspect products to ensure functionality and it meets qualifications.
- Create assembly instruction for new parts to be made.
- Provide accurate quotes for potential new businesses.
- Assist with process and product improvement.
You will be successful if you’re an effective communicator and love hands on work.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Over 1 year of Mechanical Engineer experience within the manufacturing or aerospace industry.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical instructions and diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Pay: Up to $125K, depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
Location: Mukilteo, WA- this position is onsite.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.