Warehouse Maintenance Technician | $25.00 /hr | Direct-hire
Posted July 19, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday: 6:00am-6:00pm
If you have experience as a Maintenance Technician conducting machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service, this role is for you!
This is a full time, direct-hire role that offers a positive work environment and excellent benefits with a growing company in Plastic Injection Molding in a Manufacturing environment.
As a maintenance Technician you will provide unscheduled/emergency repairs of production equipment and perform scheduled machine service to production equipment.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Provide technical interface to Product Development for smooth, efficient transfer of products and processes.
- Machine repair to including electrical repair, trouble shooting, circuit boards, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, material delivery system, compressors, chillers, as well as work on silos 50 feet high.
- Record operational data such as pressure readings, length of stroke, feeds and speeds for use in set-up and preventative maintenance records.
- Follow and understand acceptable quality control systems associated with parts and tooling.
- Establish and maintain preventive maintenance procedures and records for all manufacturing equipment.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing team for all manufacturing processes, as well as all facility support.
- Ability to read parts breakdown and machine electrical and hydraulic schematics.
You will be successful in this role if you have good communicate and strong technical knowledge.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-6:00pmPay: $25.00+/hr Depending on Experience
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Plastic Injection Molding in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with large precision molds and large tonnage machines
Location: Goodyear, AZ - location is not bus accessible
If this Permanent Maintenance Technician role sounds like a good fit for you, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Goodyear team. I love working with people and taking on new challenges. I am passionate about matching great people to great jobs and I come to work every day ready to help better the lives of others!