Production Supervisor | $70,000-$80,000/yr | Work-life Balance
Posted July 5, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 8am-5pm
Are you looking to take your manufacturing and supervisory experience to the next level with an employee-focused company that offers great work-life-balance? This direct hire Production Supervisor opportunity could be the job for you!
This position is with a rapidly growing and expanding chemical manufacturing company. They make a variety of products, but this position will be overseeing the manufacturing of a chemical that is essential in the liquid hydrogen industry, specifically used in fuel cells for cars.
As a Production Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to lead the most impactful department within the organization.
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Oversee a team of 10-15 people across 3 different shifts
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of yield, output, etc.
- Inventory management
- Ensure all training and safety procedures are up to date and enforced
- Daily production planning (ensuring the team is meeting goals, coordinate with other departments to make sure all work is taken care of, etc.)
If you have a willingness to jump in and support the team, are reliable and safety-minded, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with 5S, lean manufacturing, and inventory management
- Proficient in Excel (familiar with pivot tables and data manipulation)
- Health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- Employee-centered company that supports and enforces work-life balance
- Casual work environment
- Monthly employee lunches
- Fun employee events such as Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties, etc.
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Production Supervisor opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!