Vault Supervisor | Direct Hire | $50k-55k Annual Salary
Posted July 5, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M - F 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Occasional Saturdays
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue your career in the Finance industry with a rapidly growing, employee-centered company? This Vault Supervisor opening could be the job for you!
In this role, you will be joining the leader in managing cash logistics for financial institutions and businesses.
As a Vault Supervisor, you will have access to competitive compensation, uncapped career-growth potential, and a company that emphasizes innovation and vision.
This company has experienced substantial growth over the last few years and they are looking for experienced candidates that want to grow with them long term.
Vault Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee all vault operations including daily operations and managing vault audits
- Train and develop vault tellers, schedule and assign tasks based on workload for the day
- Partner with Branch Manager and communicate daily check-ins
- Investigate discrepancies and find solutions to any challenges that arise
Compensation: $50K – $55k annual salary, DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- At least one Saturday per month is required, more as needed
- Training would be 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM for the first month
Vault Supervisor Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience in cash handling, banking or financial industries preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision
insurance—multiple plans available
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Welcoming and positive company culture, drama-free workplace
- You will be moving around working on different projects- not stuck at a desk all day
Location: Englewood, CO. not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Vault Supervisor opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!