HR Coordinator | $50-54k/year | Flexible Schedule
Posted July 5, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 8am-5pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an award-winning, employee focused company? I have a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity that offers excellent benefits, a great schedule with weekends off, and plenty of opportunities for growth!
The #1 manufacturer of premium soft tops for well-known brands such as Jeep, Truck, and UTV is seeing rapid growth and looking for a HR Coordinator to join their close-knit team.
If you have previous experience in human resources or recruiting and you are looking for work/life balance, this is a great opportunity!
As a HR Coordinator, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow in your skill set. This is a great way to continue to build a successful career.
HR Coordinator duties include:
- Assist in employee onboarding, new hire orientations, training programs, and leading employee meetings
- Support in the creation of company newsletters and ad postings
- Help develop new onboarding tools to simplify the onboarding process
- Overall support for the HR Department
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in human resources or recruiting
- Intermediate computer skills
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills – written and
If you are reliable, can communicate well with the team as needed, and enjoy independent work, this is the job for you!
Schedule: 1st shift with a flexible schedule
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Occasional overtime as needed
Pay: $50,000-54,000/year DOE
- Full benefits package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts on tickets for travel, movies, etc.
- They were recently recognized as the best place to work!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- This is a very close-knit, team environment
Location: Louisville, CO
If you would like to hear more about this HR Coordinator opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!