Production Control Manager | Direct Hire | Up To $96K
Posted June 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
An industry leading global manufacturer of technologically advanced printed circuit boards is looking to add a full-time, permanent Production Control Manager to their team!
This companies’ products are used for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Medical industries, and more and they are in high demand. They are known for their employee centric values and are well established with having been in business for more than 20 years.
This is an ideal role for an individual experienced in production planning, master scheduling and ERP systems in a complex manufacturing environment with leadership skills to looking for a long-term, stable opportunity.
Production Control Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with Operations Management to develop a master production schedule that meets the business objectives while ensuring the schedule is achievable, utilizing the Paradigm ERP system to ensure revenue plans are met
- Communicate all issues with products or shortages to Operations Management and/or purchasing as appropriate
- Responsible for the timely release of manufacturing orders to production in accordance with the master schedule, the accuracy and timely closeout of manufacturing orders, and the rescheduling of orders to ensure customer on time delivery is met
- Review and approve the issue of material used for the rework or repair of products in production
- Report status of planned and released orders and expedite shortages preventing the scheduled release of orders to production
- Work closely with inventory control and inspection team, IT department, and sales team as needed
- Manage and support a team of 4 direct reports and ensure they are held accountable to required metrics
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Production Control Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in production planning and master scheduling in a high mix manufacturing environment (PCB experience is highly desirable, but not required)
- Experience utilizing ERP systems / automated planning systems
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer interfacing and problem-solving skills
- Previous leadership experience
- $72,000 - $96,000 DOE
- Annual performance-based bonus and compensation review
- Medical, dental, vision including Telehealth support and HSA/FSA account options with company contribution
- PTO (15 days, annual accrual)
- 401(k) and match program with immediate vesting
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 Floating Holidays
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Ability to see your work pay off in a big way
Location: Littleton, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Production Control Manager opportunity, apply now!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.