Posted August 12, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm
Are you looking for a warehouse Sanitation Associate position that offers competitive pay, great benefits, work-life-balance, and opportunity for growth? This temp-to-hire opportunity could be the job for you! Get paid every Friday.
A local produce distribution company that supplies our area restaurants and grocery stores with fresh fruits and vegetables is looking to add Sanitation Associates to their maintenance team.
As a warehouse Sanitation Associate, you will be working on a team and independently to accomplish the daily cleaning and maintenance tasks. This is a cold warehouse environment.
Warehouse Sanitation Associate Duties:
- Clean and maintain compressor units
- Work in a Cold and Wet Warehouse environment
- Pressure wash and sanitize fruit ripening rooms
- Safely operate a scissor lift to reach wall units for cleaning
- Work with mild, food safe chemicals
If you are reliable, take pride in your work and have a positive attitude you will be successful in this role.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Warehouse Sanitation Associate Requirements:
- Ability to adhere work in a cold warehouse environment for the entire shift
- Proven ability to work independently and on a team
- Comfortable with heights, on a scissor lift up to 10ft
- Ability to use small maintenance tools
- Able to work as as a team or independently
- Pressure Washing experience preferred
Pay: $20hr. - $22/hr. DOE
Benefits: Upon conversion
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- PTO, paid sick leave
- 401K program
- Opportunity for growth
- Positive work environment
- Paid college tuition!
Location: Seattle, SODO downtown area, bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this warehouse Sanitation Associate opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 253-353-7700!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.