Entry-Level Quality Control | Lab Grown Diamonds
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Night Shift
Want a really interesting entry-level job with a great company that offers benefits and a lot of growth opportunities?
A manufacturer of lab-grown diamonds is adding an Entry-Level Quality Control position to their quality control team. This is a direct-hire opportunity with a company that wants to set you up for success.
The best part?
No experience is necessary! They'll provide you with all the training you need to be successful in this role. And you'll be cross-trained in several areas of production, so you'll gain a ton of new skills.
Entry-Level Quality Control Responsibilities:
- Working in a modified clean room prepping the materials for the machines
- Using tools like a microscope or caliper
- Run materials through the machines
- Perform quality control checks on finished diamonds
You will be successful in this role if you have high attention to detail and are eager to grow in a new role!
Schedule Options: 12-hour shifts, consistent 3 day weekend!
- Thursday-Saturday, every other Wednesday: 10:00pm-10:00am
- All schedules train on day shift, 9:00am-6:00pm for first 1-2 weeks
Entry-Level Quality Control Qualifications:
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Steel toed boots are required for this position, you will be given a credit to purchase upon hire.
- High school diploma or GED
Benefits available immediately:
- 160 hours of starting vacation time and wage increases within your first year
- Quarterly bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options available
- Eligible for overtime
- 40% off diamonds!
Location: Gresham, OR - This location is bus accessible from certain areas.
Apply now if you are interested in this Entry-Level Quality Control position. Or call 503.946.3874 to talk to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have had a great experience with TERRA. They found me a job very quickly. One that is a wonderful fit for both my experience and for me personality wise. I am so grateful to be back to work after looking for a job for over a year on my own – TERRA Staffing found me one in a week!