Entry-Level Quality Control (Direct Hire) | Lab Grown Diamonds
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 10pm-10am
Looking for a production opportunity that is outside of the status quo?
If so, this Entry-Level Quality Control position may be the perfect fit for you!
A global leader in the manufacturing of lab-grown diamonds is looking to add an Entry-Level Quality Control Associate to their team. This is a direct-hire opportunity that comes with schedule flexibility, competitive pay and great benefits from day one.
The best part?
No previous experience required! They will provide you with all the paid training you need to be successful in this role and they are passionate about cross-training and employee development.
Entry-Level Quality Control Responsibilities:
- Working in a modified clean room prepping the materials for the machines
- Using tools like a microscope or caliper
- Run materials through the machines
- Perform quality control checks on finished diamonds
You will be successful in this position if you have high attention to detail and are eager to grow in a new role!
- Sunday-Tuesday 10pm-10am, ½ day on Wednesday
- Wednesday-Friday 10pm-10am, ½ day on Saturday
- Both schedules train on day shift, 9:00am-6:00pm for first 1-2 weeks
Entry-Level Quality Control Qualifications:
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Steel toed boots are required (stipend provided)
- High school diploma or GED
Benefits available immediately:
- 160 hours of starting vacation time and wage increases within your first year
- Quarterly bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options available
- Eligible for overtime
- 40% off diamonds!
Location: Gresham, OR - This location is bus accessible from certain areas.
Apply now if you are interested in this Entry-Level Quality Control position. Or call 503.946.3874 to talk to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.