Audit Manager | $100k DOE | Hybrid Schedule And Great Perks
Posted August 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am- 5:00pm
Great leadership opportunity for someone with 5-7 years of accounting experience and one year in a supervisory role.
A local CPA firm in North Seattle is adding an Accounting Manager to their team!
This is a full-time, direct-hire role that offers a hybrid schedule and many great perks, such as flexibility, a free Costco membership, and an on-site massage therapist (it’s free!).
This firm values their employees and places a high importance on maintaining work-life balance.
And unlike other firms, after tax season is over they offer between eight-ten 3-day weekends to celebrate their hard-earned time off.
About the Role:
The Accounting Manager will work with clients within a wide range of industries, including non-profit, construction, real estate, affordable housing and service organizations.
This position reports directly to partners and principals.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Manage annual audit, review and compilation engagements for a variety of clients and prepare financial statements.
- Execute complex components of financial statement audit, Yellow Book and Single Audit engagements.
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Recognize potential audit issues and work with client services team to identify and resolve identified issues.
Accounting Manager Requirements
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience
- CPA or working towards it
- One year Management or Supervisor experience.
- Audit others work
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (changes during tax season)
The role only requires two days in office per week
Pay: $100k based on experience.
This position is bonus eligible based on performance.
- 3 weeks PTO (to start)
- 9 company holidays
Location: North Seattle
- Free on-site parking
- Public transit accessible
If you are interested in learning more about this Accounting Manager opportunity, apply today or call at (206)453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.