Call Center Representative | $18/hr | Work-life Balance
Posted July 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Are you looking for a customer service opportunity to join an employee focused company? This full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers excellent benefits, a great schedule with weekends off, and plenty of opportunities for growth could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The industry leading manufacturer of Truck and SUV soft-tops is seeing rapid growth and looking for a Call Center Representative to join their close-knit team.
As a Call Center Representative, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow your skill set. This is a great way to start and build a successful career.
Call Center Representative duties include:
- Assist customers with product issues, missing pieces, order status, etc.
- Help customers install and troubleshoot their equipment as needed
- Utilize the phone, email, chatrooms, and occasional in person interactions to resolve customer concerns
- Provide efficient and clear customer service to all customers within a timely manner
If you are reliable, can communicate well with the team as needed, and enjoy hard-work, this is the job for you.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Previous experience with high volume inbound calls, emails, and chat messages
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills and great attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
Schedule: Day Shift
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm OR
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Full benefits package once converted:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Catered lunches once a month
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- This is a very close-knit, team environment
Location: Louisville, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Call Center Representative opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!