Coffee Production Machine Operator | Paid Training | All Shifts
Posted October 6, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing
Brew up an exciting new career with a successful company that offers great benefits, stable hours, long-term career paths, and weekly pay!
If you thrive in an active warehouse/production environment and are mechanically minded, this Coffee Production Machine Operator could be the perfect job for you!
These are Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire roles with the opportunity to become permanent positions.
This bustling 200,000 square foot facility in Everett roasts, grinds and packages more than 50 millions pounds of coffee a year! From step one when the bags of raw beans arrive, to the finished packaged product, everything is done in-house.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Monitor large filling machines as they fill the bags/k-cups with coffee on the production line
- Observe quality details such as dates, seals, straight packaging, and more
- Identify when problems may arise with the machine and have patience to correct issues
- Data entry and monitoring of levels in system
- Prepare the products for shipment and palletizing
During your paid training, you learn the process working at different stages on the line, then become a Machine Operator! This company is looking for long-term fits to join the team!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in warehouse/food/manufacturing industry
- Direct machine operator experience highly preferred (these are large robotic filling machines and require some knowledge)
- Computer/basic data entry knowledge
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Ability to regularly lift 40 lbs. throughout shift
Schedule: Day or Swing available; (4) 10-hour shifts. This position may change to (5) 8-hour shifts in the future.
- Day Shift: 5am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs
- Swing Shift: 3:15pm-1:45am Mon-Thurs
Pay: $17.00+/hr Depending on Experience
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Vacation package
- Fun company parties and events - This is a company that cares about their team!
Location: Everett, WA
If you are interested in this Coffee Production Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to hear more!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.