Manufacturing Associate | Up To $20/ Hour | THC-Friendly
Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Swing Shifts
If you’re an experienced manufacturing or production professional and looking for a great next step in your career, we want to speak to you!
A company that manufactures a huge variety of different pipe products, such as clamps and valves, has several Manufacturing Associate openings on their Day and Swing Shift teams.
The facility is clean, sleek and modern, and it’s a great opportunity to join a company that shows their investment in the success of their employees. They offer mentorship programs, so that you can grow your career with the help of their leadership team.
These positions are direct-hire and offer full-time hours, a regular Monday-Friday schedule, excellent benefits - and they’re THC-friendly!
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Follow work order and drawing to assemble components
- Use hand and power tools to assemble parts together
- Load and unload parts into a machine and operate machinery to part specification
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
You'll be successful if you like working with hand tools and are eager to grow your manufacturing career.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, OT is occasionally available.
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Swing shift: 1:30 pm to 10 pm
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of recent work history in any industry
- Experience using hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Pay: $17-$20/hr depending on shift and experience
Reasons to Apply:
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k)Medical
- Great break rooms that include ping pong tables and an expansive kitchen
- Sleek, modern facility
- Mentorship program from leadership team
Location: Bothell, WA, due to schedule, this location is not a bus-accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.