Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | THC-Friendly
Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple shifts available
If you’re looking for a great entry-level manufacturing job to earn extra income on the weekends or break into the industry, this opportunity may be perfect for you!
A company that manufactures a huge variety of pipe products, such as clamps and valves, has several Manufacturing Associate openings across different shifts.
These positions are direct-hire, THC-friendly and offer great benefits - no previous manufacturing experience is required.
And if you’re interested in growing your manufacturing career - they will help you!This company offers mentorship programs so that you can expand your work experience with the help of their leadership team.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Use machinery to grind, sand, and deburr casting parts
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
- Assembly products together using hand and power tools
You will be successful in this role if you have an eye for detail and are committed to a job well done.
- Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday, 4 am to 5 pm
- Day shift: Monday - Thursday 5 am to 3:30 pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday 2:30 pm - 1am
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of recent work history
- Experience using hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Pay: $17-$20/ hour depending on experience
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k)Medical
- Mentorship program from leadership team
- Work-Life balance
- Hands-on paid training and orientation
- A safe workplace and so much more!
Location: Sultan, WA - this position is not bus accessible, so you will need reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position, apply today or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.