Entry Level Production | 3 Days Off | Bus Accessible
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Night Shift
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the manufacturing industry, but have minimal experience? This may be the job for you!
A local Denver plastics manufacturing company is hiring entry level production candidates! They offer a supportive, welcoming environment, great training, opportunity for growth and you get 3 days off every week!
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity on the Night Shift for someone who is looking to work in a manufacturing environment.
Entry Level Production Duties:
- Stack plastic slip sheets
- Monitor quality of product
- Keep area clean at all times
- Other production duties as assigned
If you enjoy working at a steady pace and doing one task at a time, then you will be successful in this job.
- Sunday to Tuesday, 6:00pm to 6:00am, Wednesday, 12:00am to 6:00am
- OFF Thursday to Saturday
- Wednesday, 6:00pm to 12:00am, Thursday to Saturday, 6:00pm to 6:00am
- OFF Sunday to Tuesday
Entry Level Production Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a manufacturing, or production environment
- Able to stand for 10 - 12 hours a day
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and twist frequently throughout shift
Pay: $18 per hour, get paid every Friday!
Location: North Denver - This location is bus accessible.
If you are interested in discussing this entry level production opportunity, apply now or call our office at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Sammie J. Geier
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for TERRA's Aurora team. I am always up for a challenge and my favorite part of this job is helping people find their perfect career fit.