Manufacturing Tech | $20-22/hr. | Multiple Shifts | 3-4 Day Weekends
Posted July 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8am-6:30pm
Great manufacturing opportunity to join a unique company that rewards hard work and offers plenty of growth opportunities.
A rapidly growing chemical manufacture has immediate openings for Manufacturing Techs.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions that offer competitive pay, career growth potential, and work-life balance.
Manufacturing Tech Duties:
- Follow directions to support with all steps of the production process
- Sort, weigh, and package material
- Spread product onto trays to prepare for reaction process
- Documentation of the production process
- General production and facility clean up
If will successful in this job if you have great attention to detail, can work independently, and have the willingness to learn new things.
Schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
- 2nd: Monday - Thursday 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Weekend: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Manufacturing Tech Requirements:
- Ability to properly follow instructions
- Experience doing documentation is preferred
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
Pay: $20-22/hr, Depending on Shift
- Upon permanent hire: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Job stability
- Laidback work environment
- Easy work
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Tech opportunity, apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to connect with our team right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!