Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday thru Friday, occasional weekends and evenings.
Build a successful career with an inclusive company that offers a positive environment, a great schedule, lots of growth potential, and amazing benefits!
A local nonprofit organization that combines career coaching, financial skills education, and job placement, is looking for an Employment Specialist.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity! No prior job placement experience required!
Paid, advanced on-the-job training will be provided so that you can become an expert in the areas of this role that interest you the most.
As an Employment Specialist, you will help people with disabilities achieve their career goals. This is an opportunity to make a difference!
Employment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop a written employment plan for clients and assist in all aspects of job planning, including resume writing, job search and interview practice.
- Participate in team meetings and planning sessions.
- Work in various places in and around King County and Snohomish County. (Mileage reimbursed)
If you are looking to start a rewarding and meaningful career where you’ll be part of an inclusive team, this could be a perfect fit for you!
Employment Specialist Requirements:
- Passion for helping people overcome barriers.
- Valid/Current driver’s license.
- Proof of reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Current first aid/CPR certification or ability to pass certification within 30 days of hire.
- Computer proficiency and strong writing skills.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
- Work schedule varies based on clients' needs
- Occasional weekends and evenings.
- Paid, on-the-job advanced training programs tailored to your individual career goals.
- Medical, Dental, Vision. Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401K match up to 3%
- 15 days of PTO & 15 days paid sick leave.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Professional development.
- Cell phone bill and mileage reimbursement.
Location: Mobile (King County) Due to the nature of this role, you will need reliable transportation and be open to working in the field.
Interested in this Program Support Specialist opportunity? Apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.