Supply Planner | Inventory Management | Buyer
Posted June 24, 2022
Full-time, Contract, M-F, 8am-5pm
Are you interested in a role where you can make a significant impact with an organization? Do you love supply planning and purchasing – not just one piece of the process, but being able to take a project from start to finish?
A local biologics company is looking for a Production Planner to come on board to assist with their planning process. This role requires someone who is attentive to detail, a great problem solver, and loves to think through different challenges – especially ones that are focused around materials management. Being successful in this role can be a little like finding a moving target – it’ll feel great when you win!
- Creates, maintains, and executes a global supply plan to balance customer demand and supply constraints.
- Monitor weekly and monthly production plan goals to ensure continuous product supply.
- Troubleshoot transactional records to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Lead analysis and scenario planning to identify potential gaps and opportunities to improve supply plans and asset utilization.
- Work closely with regional supply planners to ensure local supply plans are balanced for inventory targets.
- 3+ years experience in inventory management or manufacturing operations
- Ability to think strategically and be detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of LEAN concepts preferred
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
Location: Maltby, Wa
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!