Production Technician | Night Shift | Awesome Job Perks
Posted July 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
Looking for a production opportunity with a company that shows appreciation to their employees?
Then you may be interested in joining this company that manufactures packaging material! They're adding full-time Production Technicians to their growing team.
They offer an excellent benefits package, quarterly bonuses, and a tiered sign-on bonus that accumulates to $1100!
If you are adaptable and looking to grow a ton of skills, this is the job for you.
Production Technician Job Duties:
- Accurately mounting plates on the printing cylinders
- Obtain and read job work orders
- Follow quality and safety instructions
- Learning basic machine settings, troubleshooting, and maintenance
Production Technician Job Requirements:
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 30-70 lbs. on occasion
- Machine operation experience a plus but not required
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour night shifts from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
Example of the rotating schedule work week:
- Week 1 : Monday, Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday
- Week 2 : Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Week 3 : Monday, Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday
- Week 4 : Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Medical, Dental & Vision upon permanent hire
- Quarterly bonus
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401K match (up to 8%)
Location: Auburn, WA
Interested in this Production Technician role? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.