Entry-Level Manufacturing | Immediate Starts
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing
If you are interested in an immediate start in an easy job that offers consistent hours, great benefits, weekly pay, and a positive work environment, then this job opportunity may be the perfect fit for you!
This Entry-Level Manufacturing opportunity is with a company that makes electric heaters and fans, and they are looking to fill multiple openings.
No experience required. They will provide all the training you need! THC friendly!
You will get paid on the job training and work with a fun team that supports your growth. This company cares about their employees and wants to help you progress in your career!
Entry-Level Manufacturing Responsibilities:
- In the fabrication department you will:
- Punch fan shapes out of sheet metal
- Make heating coils
- Spot-weld baseboard heater parts
- In the assembly department you will:
- Use hand and power tools to assemble one specific part of the heater
- Perform checks on finished heaters
- Package the heaters to ship
You will be successful in this role if you have high attention to detail and are eager to grow in a new role!
Schedule: Compressed schedule with 10-hour shifts
- Day: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm
- Swing: Monday-Thursday, 5:00pm-3:30am
Entry-Level Assembly Qualifications:
- Steel toed boots are required for some positions
- Able to stand for 10-hour shifts
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Low employee premiums on Medical, Dental & Vision insurances
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- Opportunity for overtime
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Shoe Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health club memberships & Wellness Programs
Location: Fruit Valley area in Vancouver, WA - This location is not bus accessible.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing position, apply now or call (503)946-3874 to talk to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Vancouver Branch, I am dedicated to connecting with employees to find the right job fit for them – the first time. I am a firm believer in open and thorough communication, as well as transparency in every aspect of my role here. In my time with TERRA, I have enjoyed connecting with people in our community and presenting them with job opportunities that set them up for success and self-fulfillment. My favorite part of working for TERRA Staffing Group has been having the opportunity to make a difference in others’ lives and support them with their own success stories.