Payroll Accounting Specialist
Posted August 11, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Do you have 1 or more years of experience working with payroll and general accounting tasks? If yes, this may be just the new job opportunity for you!
A unique and innovative Architecture firm in the Historic Pioneer Square area is hiring a Payroll Accounting Specialist!
This is a full-time, direct placement role with a great company located in a beautiful historic building and they offer a fantastic benefits package.
The Payroll Accounting Specialist will oversee all payroll data entry, complete journal entries of payroll data in the general ledger, and support the accounting team with accounts payable/receivable data entry.
Payroll Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with payroll processing and create journal entries for payroll bills
- Work with admin team to support billing, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Reconcile checking, savings, and other accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
This beautiful office occupies two floors of an historic building - with no elevator. Ability to navigate two flights of stairs throughout the day will be a part of this job.
- 1+ year of recent payroll and accounting experience
- Strong skill working with MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience working payroll databases, Paychex and Deltek Ajera a plus!
- Accurate data/documentation ability with great attention to detail
Pay: $27/hr plus exceptional benefits!
Location: Downtown Seattle in the historic Pioneer Square area
If you're ready to put your Payroll and Accounting skills to use in a whole new way, apply today! Or you can call 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Account Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!