Receiving Quality Inspector- Aerospace - $29 An Hour
Posted August 1, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 7 am to 3:30 pm
If you are looking to further your experience in the quality area or want to get your foot through the door with a well-respected Aerospace company – this Receiving Quality Inspector position could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This Aerospace and Electronics company is known worldwide for their global network of locations and services. You will be part of a team with lots of growth opportunities to develop your skills and experience while working with parts that change the lives of people globally – with aerospace parts and medical devices.
This is a full-time, temporary position with the potential for it to become a long-term opportunity for yourself.
Receiving Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and inspect products like electrical components, printed wire boards, fabricated parts, and more.
- Review purchase orders and certificate of compliance for accuracy to ensure parts meet specifications.
- Review rejection and first article reports per AS9102 requirements
- Following work orders and documentation
Schedule: Day Shift - Monday-Friday; 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Receiving Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Over 3 years of recent quality inspector experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using measuring tools; calipers, gauges, micro-hite and more.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics
- HS Diploma/GED required
Pay: Up to $29/hour Depending on Experience
A competitive benefits package once you’re permanent; Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Employee Appreciation Events, and more!
- Gain great experience with a reputable company
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Continue developing your skills
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Apply today to this Receiving Quality Inspector position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.