Machine Operator - 2nd Shift | $23.00 Per Hour
Posted June 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Looking for a great job with full-time hours?
A company that stores and cuts metal used to manufacture airplane parts is currently adding Machine Operators to their growing team! The position is temp-to-hire and offers competitive wages, great benefits, career growth and a supportive work environment.
The company also has great employee retention and a solid employee training program - they want to see you succeed!
Perfect for someone with with previous forklift, warehouse, and machine operation experience!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handline equipment
- Operate machinery and push button saws
- Properly set up and monitor equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and quality control
- Follow written instructions to verify product meets specifications
You will be successful in this role if you are mechanically inclined, enjoy being active on the job, and are computer literate.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- 6+ months forklift experience preferred
- 6+ months machine operating experience preferred
- Metal fabrication experience a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- 2nd shift- Monday to Friday 2:00 am - 10:30 pm
Pay: $23 per hour
Benefits (upon hire):
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are interested in this Machine Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.