Production Machine Operator | Overtime | $1000 Sign-on Bonus
Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM with Overtime!
Do you enjoy working hard and being rewarded for it? A local building materials company is seeking skilled full-time, temp-to-hire Production Machine Operators who enjoy producing quality products.
This company produces interior and exterior doors for the 4 largest contractors in the region and is known for its excellent customer support and delivery services.
On top of all the great employee perks, you will receive a $1000 sign-on bonus!
As a Production Machine Operator, you’ll be part of a company that cares deeply about employee satisfaction. You will be working in a hands-on learning environment with lots of opportunity for growth.
If you’re looking for a long-term career where you can develop your skills and show off your hard work, this is the role for you!
Production Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Running Machinery, saws, power tools and sanders
- Measuring and cutting wood
- Picking pulling orders, loading/ unloading
- Various assembly work
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job and working with a close-knit and upbeat team.
- Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Overtime Available! Most days will be until 4:30 pm
Pay: Up to $22.00/hour DOE - Also offering a $1000 signing-on bonus upon hire!Production Machine Operator Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working in a physical hands-on job
- Ability to lift 80+lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to read a ruler/ measuring
- Gain experience with a growing company
- Supportive team
- Weekly Pay (Payday is every Friday)
- Overtime Opportunities
- Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- $50,000 life insurance policy for all employees
- Profit Sharing
- Employee appreciation events and giveaways
- Safety incentive program
Location: Everett, WA (on the bus line)
If you are interested in this Production Machine Operator role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.