Machine Operator | Entry-Level | Mid Day Shift
Posted July 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
A manufacturing company that produces packaging material is adding Machine Operators to their growing team! This positing is full-time and temporary to hire.
It's a great opportunity to join a company that invests in the growth of their employees. They provide extensive training and opportunities for advancement—they want to see you succeed!
And they want their employees to feel take care of as they also offer extensive benefits and quarterly bonusses.
If you are adaptable, reliable, willing to learn and looking for a long-term career, this is the job for you!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Offloading product from the machine
- Labeling, wrapping pallets, and entering measurements/criteria into computer
- Checking for quality of final product coming off machines
- Learning basic machine settings, troubleshooting, and maintenance
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Great attendance
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 30-70 lbs. on occasion
- Machine operation experience a plus but not required
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Swing Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Pay: $18 per hour day shift
Benefits upon conversion:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance day 1 of conversion
- Pay bump upon conversion
- Quarterly bonus
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401K match (up to 8%)
Location: Auburn, WA
Interested in this Machine Operator role? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.