QA Technician | Grave Shift | Paid Training | $1500 Sign-On Bonus
Posted August 5, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 9:00pm-5:30am, Monday-Friday
Kettle Cuisine, a local state-of-the-art food production company, is looking for a QA Technician! This is a full-time, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a $1500 sign-on bonus, and great growth opportunities!
This company produces soups and sauces for restaurants and retailers across the country. They are looking for reliable people looking for full-time work with plenty of overtime. This is an excellent opportunity to gain training and expand your skills in manufacturing and production quality assurance.
QA Technician Job Duties:
- Follow all required procedures to assist QA management in the collection of data
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
- Assist QA and Operations in quality checks and monitoring
- Work in a safe manner to meet all company standards
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- Monday-Friday (overtime during peak season)
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Comfortable working in variable temperatures
- Comfortable performing QA inspections and audits
- 6+ months experience in food production or manufacturing
- Basic computer skills and comfort
- $21/hr+ DOE
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Direct-Hire Opportunity!
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Everett – free parking
Apply today to this QA Technician position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!