Transportation Supervisor | Dispatch | $50-$55k
Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 6am-5pm
If you have one year of previous dispatch or logistics experience, this opportunity may be perfect for you!
A leader in the cash logistics industry is looking for a Transportation Supervisor to manage client transportation needs as well as overall driving fleet. This company provides cash transportation services to financial institutions (banks, businesses). So the work you do would serve their operations.
This is a full-time direct-hire position, and the benefits are fantastic.
There's also lots of opportunities for growth in this role.
And the company has experienced substantial growth over the last few years due to their commitment to innovation and new technologies, and they're looking for someone that wants to be a part of their growth and success.
This could be a great next step in your career and a chance to join a rapidly growing company.
Transportation Supervisor Job Duties:
- Oversees scheduling, dispatching and deployment of drivers for pick-ups, deliveries and transports
- Manage overall Client transportation needs including requests, complaints, and solutions
- Oversee overall fleet maintenance and upkeep per company standards
- Provide effective day-to-day supervision of the transportation staff
Pay: $50,000- $55,000/yr
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Flexible start and end times depending on driver schedules
Transportation Supervisor Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of dispatch or logistics experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or other logistics planning software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance—multiple plans available
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Welcoming and positive company culture
- You will be moving around working on different projects- not stuck at a desk all day
Location: Englewood, CO.
If you would like to hear more about this Transportation Supervisor opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!