IT Help Desk
Posted July 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 7:30AM- 4:30PM
A market leading manufacturing company is currently seeking a Permanent Direct Hire IT Help Desk to join their team.
For over 90 years this brand has become a world-leading innovator and well-known for their design and manufacturing of solutions that improve the safety, efficiency, reliability, and branding of products and components for a variety of industries. Such as medical device, industrial, aerospace and defense to name a few.
As an IT Help Desk, you will be responsible for the management of user issues, including issue identification, troubleshooting, resolution, and user follow-up. resolving moderately complex issues immediately and escalating highly complex problems to the appropriate person.
IT Help Desk Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software
- Respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions
- Mentors less experienced staff, sharing experience and guidance for operating in a complex IT environment
- Assists in setting up requirements to identify, prioritize, and find resolution for helpdesk issues and response commitments
- Monitors helpdesk operations against established KPI’s and escalates help desk tickets to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Acts as an escalation resource to assist in daily operation to resolve challenging issues and meet performance objectives.
- Setup and image standard PC’s and Laptops. Install software as needed. Join PC’s to the Domain and setup most networking, both cabled and WiFi.
IT Help Desk Qualifications:
3+ years’ experience in a Help Desk Support role with focus on customer support
- 3+ years’ experience working in a networked environment, supporting multiple applications,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated, with ability and initiative to accomplish goals independently
- Friendly, positive, and team-oriented personality
- Excellent analytical abilities with the ability to detect issue patterns and propose resolution for frequent issues
Location: Seattle, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO and more
Pay: $30+/hourly depending on experience
If you are interested in learning more about this IT Help Desk role, please apply online or call Aubrey Bedford at 425-374-1819.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.