Machine Operator | $20/hr | Bus Accessible
Posted August 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday: 3pm-11:30pm
Immediate opening with a leading international manufacturer in Seattle for a full-time Machine Operator.
This company specializes in custom design and manufactures product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
The position is direct-hire, and comes with benefits and a consistent Monday - Friday Swing Shift schedule.
It's a great opportunity to exercise your attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
Machine Operator Duties:
- Read job ticket to ensure that the proper hardware and stock are present for production
- Inspect press to ensure that the proper safety precautions are followed for safe operation
- Set-up press and obtain supervisor’s approval for production run
- Inspect the parts frequency during die-cut
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout a work shift
- Previous machine operation experience is a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- 3pm - 11:30pm
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Apply today for this Machine Operator position or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.