Executive Assistant To CEO
Posted August 11, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
If you have 10+ years of experience providing administrative support to a CEO and you have a desire to do work that is truly impactful, then this direct-hire Executive Assistant role could be just the right opportunity for you!
Since 1894, this well-known non-profit organization advocates for women's rights, works to eliminate racial and social inequality, and promotes peace, justice and freedom.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and Board of Directors in managing complex schedules, coordinating meeting logistics and materials, composing/editing business correspondence and reports, and overseeing special projects.
Executive Assistant key responsibilities:
- Manage high-volume calendars of appointments, anticipating and proactively responding to schedule conflicts
- Coordinate complex travel logistics and expense reconciliations for the CEO
- Facilitate/run logistics of board meetings and associated meetings (admit participants, monitor chats, run PPT, facilitate breakout rooms, etc.)
- Compose, proofread and edit communications, presentations and reports
- Serve as a bridge for communications between CEO and internal departments
Your passion for the mission, ability to anticipate needs and offer solutions to problems will make you a top candidate for this role!
Senior Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 10+ years executive level administrative experience supporting CEO (recent)
- Advanced computer proficiency and skill working with MS Office Suite
- Skilled working with multiple virtual meeting platforms as a user and facilitator
- Track record of success maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in business communications
- Experience coordinating travel logistics and reconciling expenses for multiple executives
It's a BIG plus if you have:
- Experience in a non-profit and/or social justice organization
- Familiarity working with Board of Directors
Location: Downtown Seattle - the EA will work in-office with option to work remotely on occasion
Compensation: $100K with truly exceptional benefits!
- Very generous PTO, paid sick leave, 10 paid holidays + 1 discretionary holiday
- Medical coverage with optional dental, vision and LT Disability
- Parking/transit flexible spending account
- Option to participate in 403b Retirement Plan
- Retirement Fund after 2 years - 15% of salary contributed by employer
If you are a highly skilled, experienced Executive Assistant, I'd love to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you! Please apply or call 206-453-2852 and ask for Patty.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Account Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!