Quality Control | Up To $24/hr DOE
Posted August 1, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm
If you are looking to gain experience in Quality Control and Inspection and enjoy paying close attention to detail, this position may be up your alley.
A local manufacturer of ball bearings, fans and other components is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team.
This position is full-time, temporary-to-hire and offers a great Monday - Friday Day Shift schedule and benefits upon permanent hire.
And the best part? You'll receive paid on-the-job training to advance your skill set and grow with the company.
Perfect for someone eager to learn who has an eye for detail.
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Comprehend and coordinate inspection requirements for various quality certifications.
- Effectively communicate quality concerns and issues with the appropriate parties ensuring effective resolutions.
- Ensure the calibration requirements for company tools are met.
- Perform basic math including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Elevate the quality processes to ensure product and service requirements are met.
- High School Diploma
- High attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- 1-3 years quality control experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday: 7am-3pm
Location: Preston, WA (just past Issaquah)
If you're interested in this Quality role, apply today! Or call Tasha at 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Staffing Specialist for Terra’s Kirkland team. I’m grateful that I get to help match great job seekers with great companies. Making sure it is the right fit for everyone is important to me!