Entry-level Assembly | No Heavy Lifting | 4-Day Work Week
Posted July 14, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shift
If you're looking for a great entry-level opportunity where you can listen to music or podcasts while you work, this position may be up your alley!
A manufacturer of trucks and automotive parts has Assembly openings on their team! As an Assembler, you will be putting together auto parts such as O-rings, springs, coils or plastic cover pieces.
No heavy lifting is involved, and you can listen to music or a podcast while you work.
The position is full time, temporary-to-hire and offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire (Medical/Dental/401k) as well as a lot of job perks, like personalized employee appreciation on work anniversaries and monthly free snacks!
And the best part is the 4-day work week (enjoy 3-day weekends!). Current openings are available for Day and Swing Shift.
This is a great opportunity to expand your work experience or start your career in Assembly.
Assembly Job Duties Include:
- Hand detailed assembly of small engine parts (no heavy lifting!)
- Work on the production assembly line, standing or seated, depending on the task for the day
- Packaging and labeling items
- Day Shift: Monday-Thursday: 5:30am-4:00pm,
- Swing Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:15pm - 2:45am
- Must be open to working 2 Fridays per month (the last Friday of the month + another Friday)
- Ability to stand for a 10-hour shift
- Ability to follow written and verbal assembly instructions
- Reliable transportation
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Health Savings Account
- Discounts on popular items such as cell phones, fitness membership, and even cars!
- Paid on-the-job training
- No heavy lifting or physical labor involved
- A great company culture that has fun with company BBQ’s, holiday parties, and other events
- Annual stipend for work safety shoes once converted
Location: Auburn, WA – This position isn’t bus accessible, due to the early shift start time, so you will need reliable transportation
Interested in this Assembly role? Apply online today or call 253.353.7700 to speak to someone about the job right away.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Onsite Supervisor for TERRA’s Tacoma team. I believe the right job can change a person’s life. I love connecting local people and a thriving business with new opportunities to shine! My favorite part of my job is giving people a chance to change their lives for the better and helping them create their success story.