Posted July 15, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 12:00am - 12:00am
If you have at least 1 year of administrative experience and enjoy a job that lets you showcase your amazing customer service and administrative skills, then this could be the new job for you!
A long-established family-owned Real Estate and Property Management firm is adding an Office Coordinator to their team.
This full-time, direct hire job offers a steady, Monday-Friday work schedule, competitive pay, and a great benefits package.
The Office Coordinator will greet callers and visitors warmly, manage the calendar for the team, support property owners and tenants in resolving any issues, and maintain order in the office for all!
Office Coordinator Job Duties:
- Greet visitors to the office and answer inbound phone calls
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar for the office
- Maintain filing of documents and office organization
- Order office supplies and order as necessary
- Draft flyers and communications for property owners and tenants
Your cheerful, reliable presence and previous office experience will make you a great fit for this role!
- At least two years of previous office or reception experience
- Demonstrated history of longevity in previous roles
- Proficient working with MS Outlook, Word, Excel (Adobe Creative Suite a plus!)
- Strong skill scheduling appointments and managing calendar
- Professional communication, spelling and grammar - verbal and written
Pay: $24-$27/hr depending on experience
Location: Ballard area of Seattle
- Free parking provided!
- Easily accessible by bus!
Work Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Don't delay! Apply to this Office Coordinator opportunity today! Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the Terra Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!