Line Operator | Manufacturing | All Shifts
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing and Grave
A well-known local manufacturing company is currently looking to add Manufacturing Line Operators to their growing team!
This is a full-time, temp-hire opportunity that offers long term advancement opportunities.
As a Manufacturing Line Operator, you would be working for a Fortune 500 company that primarily services the defense and Aerospace industries.
This company also offers paid training and competitive wages starting at $22/hr!
- Apply chemical solution to castings prior to loading on machine
- Unload castings off of machines
- Perform visual inspection to spot any manufacturing imperfections
- Record basic data on computers
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Grave Shift: Monday – Friday, 10:00pm - 6:30am
- Ability to occasionally lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to wear required PPE - ear protection, safety goggles and steel toed boots
Pay: $22.00 an hour
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Opportunity to earn quarterly team bonuses
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K contribution
Location: Clackamas. Not accessible by public transit.
If this Manufacturing Line Operator position sounds like a fit for you, apply now or give us a call at 503-946-3874 to connect with our team right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.