Machine Shop Helper | $22/hr | Growth Opportunities
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
A Fortune 500 manufacturing company is adding multiple Machine Shop Helpers to their team! This company primarily services the defense and aerospace industry.
These are full-time, temporary-to-hire positions that offers growth opportunities if you're interested in a long-term career.
They provide extensive training and they also offer benefits and opportunities to earn quarterly team bonuses upon permanent hire.
Machine Shop Helper Responsibilities:
- Maintain general upkeep of safety bulletin boards
- Apply labels, paint and tape to floor to help support safety initiatives
- Use hand/power tools when doing basic facilities repairs
- Assist various manufacturing departments when needed
- Maintain general upkeep of manufacturing floor
Machine Shop Helpers Requirements:
- Lift 35 lbs. occasionally throughout your shift
- Comfortable wearing required PPE - ear protection, safety goggles and steel toed boots
- Willingness to learn how to use hand and power tools
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Opportunity to earn quarterly team bonuses
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K contribution
Location: Milwaukie. Not accessible by public transit.
If this Machine Shop Helper position sounds like a fit for you, apply now or give us a call at 503-946-3874 to connect with our team right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.